Welcome to Dave’s Fysio and Fun!
Come experience Finnish sauna, home life and a deep cultural exchange at our Guest House on the Iso Pajunen Lake in Pielavesi. The village is famous for its beautiful natural lakes and as the birthplace of Urho Kekkonen, Finlands longest serving president.
This home is inhabited by myself and the world class physiotherapist Leena Tikkanen. We have yoga mats available as well as elastic bands used for strengthening joints and general physical health. Either of us are happy to teach yoga / practice yoga with you or feel free to do your own thing.
The house has four bedrooms, one of which is currently available for up to two guests. Feel free to come out for a refreshing swim after a hot sauna! We are a very pet friendly house, so bring your pet!
Dave’s Fysio and Fun!
– Located on the secluded Iso Pajunen Lake
– Four bedrooms in the main house, one of which is available for guests
– Freshly laundered bed linens included
– Extra beds available upon request
– Family friendly, board games available
– Breakfast available upon request for a fee
– Pillow top queen sized bed
– Shared dining room and living rooms
– Year round access to the lake for ice bathing
– Shared bathroom with sauna
– Shared kitchen with barbecue grill